SVNControl is a Java remote administration tool for your Subversion (SVN) server. Manage repositories, users and their access permissions, use the scheduler to manipulate permissions automatically and handle hook scripts easily with SVNControl.
* Secure remote administration via SSL
* Repository handling (create, rename or delete)
* User administration (create single or multiple users, rename or delete, LDAP and Active Directory authentication)
* Access Permissions (specify user's rights for read/write access to directories and subdirectories)
* Hooks (transfer hook scripts within zipfiles from client to server)
* Scheduler (maintain access permissions by time)
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities
At one point, Open Hub analyzed source code for this project based on code location(s) available at that time. Since then, the code locations have been removed.