SVNControl is a Java remote administration tool for your Subversion (SVN) server. Manage repositories, users and their access permissions, use the scheduler to manipulate permissions automatically and handle hook scripts easily with SVNControl.
* Secure remote administration via SSL
* Repository handling (create, rename or delete)
* User administration (create single or multiple users, rename or delete, LDAP and Active Directory authentication)
* Access Permissions (specify user's rights for read/write access to directories and subdirectories)
* Hooks (transfer hook scripts within zipfiles from client to server)
* Scheduler (maintain access permissions by time)
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.