SWT/XML is a lightweight XML markup language for describing Eclipse SWT / RCP user interfaces. It includes an Eclipse Web Tools based IDE editor plug-in.
* Very readable and compact XML grammar for describing SWT user interfaces.
* Easy to learn and to use. If you know SWT, you just need to learn few API / XML conversion rules.
* I18N support using label properties and resource bundles (same as for plugin.xml files).
* Eclipse IDE plug-in with Content Assist and Preview.
* Strict markup validation with meaningful exception messages.
* Easy integration in your application, the runtime library of SWT/XML is very small (<150KB) and has almost no external dependencies (except for Eclipse RCP plug-ins)
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities