syscolorize is a system log viewing software. It displays some useful information by filtering, altering and colorizing syslog files.
- Syscolorize reads its data from a file, a FIFO, or from stdin ;
- you can establish filters on a per-host, per-process-name, or per-message basis ;
- hosts, process names, and messages can be matched against full text or regular expressions ;
- you can define global default colors for timestamp, host, process name, and message ;
- each filter can define a process name color, and you can split messages in parts. Each part can be colorized too.
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.