The szs is a program to use the wmiibar. The name szs is an abbreviation from the german word "StatusZeilenScript" which means simply "status bar script".
It's written in python and has the only dependencies of python >=2.4 and wmii2.5. The sysinfo modules needs pystatgrab which needs libstatgrab (look at i-scream.org) to become system independant.
The szs main program can't show you anything in the bar. szs is written modularized so every information you can see is brought to you by a module.
The main package has following modules:
* battery - shows the battery status, currently only through /proc/acpi in Linux, a saner solution follows
* clock - shows a formattable date/time string
* emergelognotifier - a (very) simple notifier for the log file of gentoo portage system
* fah - a simple folding@home status monitor
* mpc - a mpd monitoring and controling module
* sysinfo - a module with the submodules bandwith, cpu, diskfree, diskio, load and mem
* workbeat - shows you the percentage of your working time
* xplayer - a simple try to "monitor" console players like mplayer
This modules will follow:
* biff - a mail notifier
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.