A set of scripts for easy benchmarking of VIFF protocols.
ViffBench is a set of scripts that makes it easy to write, execute, and visulize benchmarks of VIFF protocols. Features include
* Benchmarking using arbitrary VIFF revisions.
* Based on ssh and thus benefits from key agents like ssh-agent.
* Benchmarking of distributed VIFF protocols as well as local VIFF code.
* Automatically stores benchmark results in central database.
* Stores benchmark results for every single run, e.g. no info is lost.
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.