The aim of WS-VLAM is to coordinated execution of distributed Grid-enabled software components combined in a workflow. WS-VLAM combines the ability to take advantage of the Grid infrastructure and a flexible high-level rapid prototyping environment. WS-VLAM workflow management system is developed following the OGSA/WSRF standards The workflow engine of the WS-VLAM is implemented as a WSRF compliant Web service making.
* APIs for C/C++, JAVA, and python.
* streaming between applications executed on gresource geographically distributed
* Support for legacy application
* Support the composition and the execution of hierarchical workflows.
* tool to convert Web services into workflow component
* Provides the detach/attach capability
* farming worklows