Staff is Web Service Framework for C++, AJAX, and J2ME that is based on Apache Axis2/C.
WSF Staff wraps Apache Axis2/C code into C++, and also provides many additional features:
- stateful Web Services implementation in C++ with instance support;
- synchronous and asynchronous client implementation in C++, AJAX and J2ME;
- traffic compression support in J2ME and AJAX.
- service-component architecture implementation;
- support for RESTful web services and clients;
- WSDL support with xsd import/export;
- J2ME client support;
- code generator to generate any sort of Web Services related source code;
- access to relational databases via DAS (data access service);
- Google Protocol Buffers support;
- security support;