The Java Solution for Real-Time and Embedded Projects
Javolution real-time goals are simple: To make your application faster and more time predictable! That being accomplished through:
* High performance and time-deterministic (real-time) util / lang / text / io / xml base classes.
* Context programming in order to achieve true separation of concerns (logging, performance, etc).
* Straightforward and low-level parallel computing capabilities with ConcurrentContext.
* Struct and Union base classes for direct interfacing with native applications (e.g. C/C++).
* The world's fastest XML marshalling/unmarshalling facility (independant benchmark).
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities