This project isn't ready yet... I need to update my templates first.
I'll remove this text when it's done and the templates can be downloaded. ;)
IntroductionXCode Templates mostly for iPhone SDK but also for the Mac
XCode is a nice IDE and the templates are okay. But especially for the iPhone SDK there are too few and the existing ones can be improoved.
XCode offers the possibility to create and use own templates, so why not do so?!
Here you can find some templates I created for my needs. I will improove them over time.
It'd be glad if some of you contribute, as there aren't many resources for good templates.
I was on the search and didn't find any...
And I'm sure there are many who'd like to download nice templates.
Where the files should goYou can checkout the repository at ~/Library/Application Support/Developer/Shared/XCode/ and everything will be fine.
The built-in templates are located at:
• /Developer/Library/XCode/Project Templates
• /Developer/Library/XCode/File Templates
• /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/Library/XCode/Project Templates
• /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/Library/XCode/File Templates
Our files will go to: (Otherwise they would be deleted by an Update!)
• ~/Library/Application Support/Developer/Shared/XCode/Project Templates
• ~/Library/Application Support/Developer/Shared/XCode/File Templates/
You can checkout the repository at ~/Library/Application Support/Developer/Shared/XCode/ and everything will be fine.
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.