* Persistence (currently: in-memory, in GAE data store)
* Events (for all added, removed, or changed entites)
* Commands (which can be serialized, too)
* Transactions (over as many entities as you like)
* Versioning (including a full change log)
* Access Rights Management (with powerful resources hierarchies and nested user groups)
* Synchronisation of stat between client and server (in strict or relaxed mode)
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
At one point, Open Hub analyzed source code for this project based on code location(s) available at that time. Since then, the code locations have been removed.