Yet Another Framework For (C++) Unit Testing,
preventing from shooting yourself in yaffut!
Yaffut is a unit test framework written in C++. Yaffut is pronounced as "ya foot". Yaffut tries to unify the most notable features of other C++ test frameworks out there:
Yaffut is distributed under the boost license.
* automatic/implicit registration of test cases
* fixtures to setup and teardown data for multiple test cases
* suites that group individual test cases
* polymorphic checks and assertions
* support for value semantics (RAII)
* a gui front-end