Yarrow is a web front end to the RGTP bulletin board transfer protocol used on the Cambridge GROGGS forums.
* secure (users are cryptographically identified)
* centralised (all discussion is held on one server under the control of nominated editors)
* linear (the item format helps regulate thread drift)
* mature (it has been in regular use for over fourteen years).
* convenient (it can be used on any computer which can run a web browser)
* stable (it has been in regular use on several sites for seven years)
* safe (all state is held on one server, rather than being passed over the net)
* free (the source is openly available, and licensed under the GPL).
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.