PARPG is a post-apocalyptic roleplaying game in early planning stages.
We’ve agreed on the following key elements:
* Singleplayer RPG. No plans for multiplayer support. Coop gameplay not a priority.
* Post-apocalyptic setting. Story, setting and game mechanics details are yet to be discussed.
* Written in Python (2.x branch). Utilizing the FIFE game engine.
* Isometric 2d graphics instead of going for full 3d engine complexity.
* Open source code and asset licensing.
* Non-profit. The game and all tools will be free of charge for everyone.
* Open development philosophy. Public development wiki, forums and HG repository.
* Meaningful choices and consequences. Multiple paths to complete quests, including non-violent ways.
* Tactical, turnbased combat.
* Well-written dialogue. [Less]