ISPConfig is an open source hosting control panel for Linux.
ISPconfig 3 is capable of managing multiple servers from one control panel.
Managed Services and Features
*Manage one or more Servers from one Controlpanel (Multiserver Management)
*Different permission levels (Administrators
... [More], Resellers and Clients) + Email user level provided by a roundcube plugin for ISPConfig
*Httpd (virtual hosts, domain and IP based)
*FTP, SFTP, SCP
*DNS (A, CNAME, MX, SRV and TXT Records)
*Server based mail filtering
*Advanced email spamfilter and antivirus filter
*Traffic limits and statistics
*Jailed shell access
XAMS (eXtended Account Management System) is a PHP-based application suite for managing electronic mail accounts on multiple domains in a virtual hosting environment. The XAMS eMail management system primarily consists of a powerful administration panel for managing users, aliases, mailbox quotas
... [More], and other mail-related functions.
Using XAMS, you can:
* Configure mail server settings via an easy-to-use GUI
* Manage any number of domains, mailboxes, and aliases
* Group domains together to function as a single entity
* Delegate the management of domains to resellers
* Impose quotas on mailbox sizes on a per-domain and per-mailbox basis
* Allow individual users to change their own mailbox passwords and other settings [Less]