EasyWSDL is a powerful WSDL parsing library. It can be used to parse and manipulate WSDL 1.1 defintions or WSDL 2.0 descriptions.
EasyWSDL (3.0) is under development and is splitted into 4 modules:
- EasyWSDL11: WSDL 1.1 management.
- EasyWSDL20: WSDL 2.0 management.
... [More] management of SOAP Binding 1.1.
- SoapBinding11: management of SOAP Binding 1.2.
- EasySAWSDL: Semantic annotation handling (according to SAWSDL standard).
This new version aims to cover the same functional perimeter than the older one (transparent WSDL 1.1 and 2.0 handling) with higher stability and test coverage.
For any information about old version (2.3 and older), please refer to http://easywsdl.ow2.org [Less]
EasySchema Toolbox is a powerful Schema parsing library. It can be used to parse and manipulate XSD Schema 1.0.
EasySchema is already used in three open sources products:
- Petals Master SOA Governance Platform,
- Petals Entreprise Service Bus and
- EasyBPEL Process orchestration.
EasierSBS (for Semantic Business Services) focusses on semantic matchmaking of service, data and processes. This library provides mechanisms to select/rank/compose business services thanks to hybrid approach which couples logic-based reasoning and a syntactic similarity measurement mechanism.
EasierSBS is splitted into 5 main modules:
- Reasoner: Ontology management
- Semantic Registry: Extracts, Manages and persists semantic profiles of available services
- Service Matchmaking: Select/rank available services according to semantic information (1-1 matchmaking).
- Message Matchmaking: Generates required transformation for XML exchanges according to semantic information
-Process Matchmaking: Transforms an an abstract semantic BPMN 2.0 process into an executable one. [Less]