Test the Flot widget and the TreeTable widget.
- Flot Widget: http://code.google.com/p/flot-widget-liftweb/
- TreeTable Widget: http://code.google.com/p/treetable-widget-liftweb/
The test for flot are based on Flot examples (http://people.iola.dk/olau/flot/examples/).
Note: this project
... [More] replace the old "flot-widget-liftweb-example" which was for Flot only. [Less]
A Flot Widget for /liftweb/
The flot widget is now included in the liftweb repository. - in the lift-widgets module - a new webapp demo "flotDemo" below sites.
I will commit new version in this SVN repository until I get used to the Github version control system.
This projects contains
- A TreeTable widget based on jqTreeTable plugin for jQuery (http://www.hanpau.com/jquery/unobtrusivetreetable.php)
- A TreeView widget based on this jQuery plugin: http://jquery.bassistance.de/treeview/demo
The widgets use the same class model: TtreeModel.scala. The
... [More] model allows to map differents in-memory class to "td" in the treetable or "li" in the treeview.
See examples in the following project: http://code.google.com/p/fbd-widget-examples/
- A binding facility from in-memory class to "LI" for TreeView (equivalent to the TD's TreeTable mechanism)
- skinning and theming.
- AJAX compatible (go to the server to find the expanded sub-element)
- jqTreeTable doesn't allow mora than 1 table per page.
- liftweb community feedbacks. [Less]