Java classes that provide an extention of WebLogic Server's 8.1 AbstractCodec capable of (un)marshalling WS arguments into JAXB-1.x objects.
1) Support multiple namespaces.
2) Supports all jaxb runtime properties (validation, formated output-indentation, prefix mapper
... [More], charsequence encoder, schemalocation attributes)
3) Can validate jaxb objects prior to marshaling or during unmarshaling.
4) Effort to support character encodings (i18n issue).
5) Does not consume memory since it breaks input-output into small chunks to avoid building the complete xml document in-memory.
This is a maven-2 project, just download it from SVN and build it using maven.
Alternatively, extract the class sources and import them into your project.
Extend the abstract class JaxbCodec and implement (at least) the createJaxbContext() method, to return a context aware of all jaxb objects.
Any feedback appreciated. [Less]
This is a java webservice application demonstrating the use of Spring 3.0, Spring-WS and Castor in order to expose webservice.
TechnologyJava Spring 2.5 (soon 3.0) Castor UsageDownload the source Download the top2000Presistence.jar from http://code.google.com/p/top2000persistence Configuration
... [More] databaseIf you whish to use the in memory database provided with this library in your webservice application, you should include in your webapplication on the classpath a file named: local.config
in this config file you should inculde something like the following parameters