blue.box is an open-source configuration and management software enabling the use of the FreeSWITCH and Asterisk switching libraries. It supports multi-tenancy, skinning and is completely open-source. It can be used with database and file replication to scale up to thousands of registered devices
... [More] and simultaneous phone calls. It can operate in the cloud or on the premise.
blue.box development is hosted and funded by the 2600hz project. http://www.2600hz.org [Less]
Kazoo is a scalable, distributed, cloud-based telephony platform that allows you to build powerful telephony applications with a rich set of APIs.
Designed to handle anything from large carrier to small countries, the Whistle infrastructure can do it all. There are no lock-ins and the software is
... [More] open-source to give you complete freedom.
- Complete redundancy and failover between data centers
- Complete replication of all data
- Use of Map/Reduce algorithms inside NoSQL databases
- Multi-master replication and caching of registrations, active channels and call lookups
- Load balancing built-in
- Event driven messaging for managing and using calls
- A complete REST interface for implementing call flow features [Less]