Flush is a GTK-based BitTorrent client. You can use it to download files from
the BitTorrent network.
* Controlling running instance by command line interface.
* Running many instances with different configs from the same user.
* Automatic copying finished downloads to specified
... [More] directory.
* Setting custom download path for each file of the torrent.
* Ability to choose torrent file's character set encoding.
* Automatic torrents loading from specified directory.
* Automatic pausing and removing old torrents.
* Temporary pausing and resuming torrents.
* Overall and current session statistics.
* Creating your own torrent files.
* IP filter.
Flush uses Rasterbar's version of libtorrent. [Less]