Integrates Drupal with Dokeos or Chamilo e-Learning by providing ways to see Dokeos or Chamilo resources inside of Drupal blocks.
Development abandoned in favor of integration with Dokeos' fork, Chamilo.
NanoGong is an applet that can be used by someone to record, playback and save their voice, in a web page. When the recording is played back the user can speed up or slow down the sound without changing it. After the sound is saved in a file, the file can be put on the Internet and then played back
... [More] using the applet.
The NanoGong is a 'simple' applet which does not require any complicated setup procedure. You only need a simple webpage in order to use it. [Less]
Integrates Drupal with Chamilo by providing ways to see Chamilo resources into Drupal blocks.
- SSO (Single Sign ON)
- One way account synchronization: Drupal -> Chamilo (Under development)
- Per user API keys, allows user to perform actions from Drupal to their Chamilo account
... [More] Global API key, allows Drupal system to perform actions to Chamilo system using a Chamilo admin account
- Three blocks: Chamilo trainings, My Chamilo agenda and My Chamilo trainings [Less]
Chamilo tools is a set of tools to interact with a Chamilo server without using your browser.
The main commands are:
- chamilotools upload-zip FILE.zip: to upload the content of your course in one command.
- chamilotools set-intro INTRO.html: to set the introduction text from a local file.
- chamilotools create-quiz: to write quiz (Exercices) offline in a XLS file or a Yaml file, and upload it to Chamilo in one command. [Less]