Cargo is a thin wrapper around existing containers (e.g. J2EE containers). It provides different APIs to easily manipulate containers.
* A Java API to start/stop/configure Java Containers.
* A Java API to (remotely or locally) deploy modules into these containers, be it a
... [More] server alone, a farm or a cluster.
* A Java API to parse/create/merge J2EE modules.
* ANT tasks wrapping the Java API for configuring, starting, stopping and deploying applications to all supported containers.
* A Web interface that wraps the Java API that can be used to configure, start and stop all containers supported by Cargo remotely and at any time.
* Maven2/Maven3 plugins wrapping the Java API for configuring, starting, stopping and deploying applications to all supported containers. [Less]
Easily run large and continuously changing batches of scripts.
CASI is a tool to make instillations easier. If you've ever maintained software with an sql database that is installed on many different sites you are probably familiar with the problems associated with making changes to the database.
... [More] Continuous integration, branching, QA, and building release sets are all difficult because you have to keep track of what changes have been applied to what copies of the database. CASI along with a few development guidelines will cut though these problems and will help streamline your development and install process. [Less]
Cintient, Continuous Integration made simple is a free, open-source, Continuous Integration web application written in PHP. It was written to be simple to setup and straightforward to use - with special attention to UI - in order to bring CI practices to most small to medium projects that just don't
... [More] justify the setup of a more complex CI solution.
Cintient is portuguese software, made passionately in fine Portugal. [Less]