Hystrix is a latency and fault tolerance library designed to isolate points of access to remote systems, services and 3rd party libraries, stop cascading failure and enable resilience in complex distributed systems where failure is inevitable.
In a distributed environment, failure of any given
... [More] service is inevitable. Hystrix is a library designed to control the interactions between these distributed services providing greater latency and fault tolerance. Hystrix does this by isolating points of access between the services, stopping cascading failures across them, and providing fallback options, all of which improve the system's overall resiliency. [Less]
A simple web service framework that allow you add some fault tolerance behavour to your web service calls. It currently support :
* work with existing code : the generated classes inherits from the ones that visual studio creates so there will be no signature changes
* automatically retry
... [More] all web service calls on failure
* automatically switch to alternative urls on failure
* allow multiple alternative urls per web service with priority support
* easy to configure (max retry, retry interval, url list per web service)
* allow command line generation for automation (with batch file or post build event)
* allow an interactive and user friendly way to generate the soap client classes (using a Winform interface)
* work with C# and Visual Basic projects
* failures are logged using log4net so you can easily record them to any data storage for auditing purpose
* open source : do whatever you want with the binaries and the code. Just share you enhancements [Less]
Data Broker is a Data Access Layer and ORM framework. It is small, easy to use and implements various fault tolerant features. It requires no XML configuration for defining the object relational mapping, just some simple attributes in the data access classes. Developed in C#.