x265 is a commercially funded open source implementation of the H.265/High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC) compression standard.
The primary goal of the x265 project is to bring the quality and speed capabilities of x264 to the H.265 compression standard.
The x265 project is coordinated by
... [More] MultiCoreWare who bring significant technical and academic leadership to the project. The project also has several corporate sponsors whose generous contributions have allowed the project to exist. [Less]
f265 is an open source, cross-platform HEVC/H.265 video encoder released under the BSD license. The project initially targets high quality offline encoding, but it is not limited to this scope. It is designed from the ground up to maximize quality and performance in offline and real time scenarios
... [More] using recent hardware technology and interfaces such as the Intel® AVX2 instruction set. [Less]
Orc-apps (Open RVC-CAL Applications) is a set of open-source application that demonstrates the power of dataflow designs. With Open RVC-CAL Applications is possible to have from the same design a software and hardware synthesis.
High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC) is the current joint video coding standardization project of the ITU-T Video Coding Experts Group (ITU-T Q.6/SG 16) and ISO/IEC Moving Picture Experts Group (ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 29/WG 11).
This application is a lightweight GUI front-end for the x264 H.264/AVC
as well as the x265 H.265/HEVC encoder. Some key features:
* Support for creating H.264/AVC (x264) and H.265/HEVC (x265) files
* Fully self-contained, *no* additional Codecs or Plugin's are required
* 64-Bit as well as
... [More] 32-Bit encoder binaries are fully supported
* Optionally the "high bit-depth" encoder variants can be selected
* Batch encoding (job control) support is implemented
* Input from the Avisynth *and* VapurSynth frame servers is supported
* 32-Bit Avisynth/VapourSynth can be mixed with 64-Bit x264/x265
* Straightforward encoder setup thanks to the Preset and Tuning system
* Custom encoder parameters can be added, if desired
* Easily manage your encoder configurations with user-defined templates [Less]