NagVis is a visualization addon for the well known network management system Nagios.
NagVis can be used to visualize Nagios Data, e.g. to display IT processes like a mail system or a network infrastructure.
Key features are:
* Display of single Hosts and Services
* Visualize a complete
... [More] Host- or Servicegroup with one icon
* Display the state of a Host dependent on the state of its services
* Display only the real problems
* Define Sub-Map icons which represent a complete NagVis Map of Hosts/Services/Groups in one icon (drill down)
* Visualization/Documentation of complete IT Processes and Infrastructures using self drawn graphics [Less]
Netmagis is a complete application to:
- manage IPv4 and IPv6 addresses, and generate DNS zone files for BIND and DHCP files for ISC-DHCP
- delegate DNS management to other people
- manage a large number of networks, users domains, DHCP profiles, etc.
- create automatic network maps of your
... [More] network topology (switched or routed)
- assign VLAN to equipment interfaces via a simple Web interface (for Cisco, HP or Juniper equipments)
- access to traffic graphs
- locate hosts by IP address, MAC address or network equipement port
Netmagis uses a database describing your networks, privileges that you give to groups of users, DHCP profiles that you want to assign to DHCP ranges or hosts, etc. Netmagis is de facto a true network information system. [Less]