Use Tracmor to manage your assets and/or inventory from anywhere using its web-based interface. Modules include:
* Assets module for tracking assets (move, check-in/check-out, ship/receive)
* Inventory module for tracking inventory (move, restock/take-out, ship/receive)
* Contacts module for
... [More] managing companies, contacts & addresses.
* Shipping module for scheduling & shipping assets and/or inventory, including FedEx integration (UPS, DHL, and USPS integration planned)
* Receiving module for scheduling & receiving assets and/or inventory.
* Admin module for managing various aspects of the system including Custom Fields, Locations, Users, and User Roles. [Less]
The Qcodo Development Framework is an open-source PHP 5 framework that focuses on freeing developers from unnecessary tedious, mundane coding.
The result is that developers can do what they do best: focus on implementing functionality and usability, improving performance and ensuring security.
It is a completely object-oriented framework that takes the best of PHP and provides a truly rapid application development platform. Initial prototypes roll out in minutes instead of hours. Iterations come around in hours instead of days (or even weeks). As projects iterate into more cohesive solutions, the framework allows developers to take prototypes to the next level by providing the capability of bringing the application maturity.
The framework consists of two main components: the Code Generator and Qforms (see below for more). While the framework was designed to support the complexities of large projects, it is an incredibly lightweight framework which can be utilized by small and large web applications alike. [Less]