ReportGenerator converts XML reports generated by OpenCover, PartCover, Visual Studio or NCover into human readable reports in various formats.
The reports do not only show the coverage quota, but also include the source code and visualize which lines have been covered.
... [More] supports merging several reports into one. It is also possible to pass one XML file containing several reports to ReportGenerator (e.g. a build log file).
The following output formats are supported by ReportGenerator:
* PartCover (4.0)
* PartCover (2.2, 2.3)
* Visual Studio (vstest.console.exe, CodeCoverage.exe)
* NCover (tested version 1.5.8, other versions may not work) [Less]
Effective reporting is crucial in monitoring the operation of information systems and operation of any enterprise. Quick access to key information provided in transparent manner affect the accuracy and speed of decision-making. Application Aperte Reports is a flexible tool based solely on open
... [More] source solutions, allowing the report execution, managing their definitions and aims to provide lightweight reporting platform. Use of Portlet technology allows you to place graphical components in a portlets container operating on the organisation portal. [Less]
JasperStarter is a command line launcher and batch compiler for JasperReports.
- Run any JasperReport that needs a jdbc, csv, xml or empty datasource
- Use with any database for which a jdbc driver is available
- Execute reports that need runtime parameters
- GUI prompt for report
... [More] parameters
- Print directly to system default or given printer
- Optionally show printer dialog to choose printer
- Export to file
- Export multiple formats in one commanding call
- Print and export in one commanding call
- Integrate in non Java applications (for example PHP, Python)
- Binary executable on Windows [Less]