RequMNGT is a Redmine plugin that allows you to manage in your software project:
* system and software requirements.
* baseline and Request For Change.
1. you can identify business artifacts, software artifact and others like Business Actor, Business Use Case,...
... [More] can manage and check the (Horizontal and vertical) TOTAL TRACEABILITY between the different artifact of a software project:
* Feature, Requirement, Use case, classes, test case, code ...
3. You can create, delete, modify one or several baseline and manage the requests for change.
4. You can generate different reports (requirement, usecase, testcase, Metrics ...)
5. If you install the risk management plugin RiskMNGT, you could classify the requirements or scenarios according to the exposure level [Less]
The Xuse project defines an XML data model that allows for the capture and management of software requirements from a use-case centric perspective. The project provides XSLTs to create multiple views on this data model in a variety of formats such as HTML, PDF, SVG etc.
As all the data is stored
... [More] in XML it is possible to provide different information to different consumers: for example you may wish to document technical issues of why a software requirement will be difficult to implement but not show this information to the customer who is signing off the requirements. Additionally different people such as QA engineers and developers may require different views on the data - something that XSLT facilitates. [Less]
rmtoo is an open source requirements management tool. It is intended for programmers as it comes with no GUI. The requirements are stored in plain text files. The tool allows e. g. to check dependencies (traceability) or create different LaTeX artifacts like project backlog or priorization list.
... [More] Also supported is effort estimation for the not yet implemented requirements. [Less]
CAIRIS (Computer Aided Integration of Requirements and Information Security) is a Requirements Management tool for specifying secure and usable systems. CAIRIS was built from the ground-up to support the elements necessary for usability, requirements, and risk analysis. Its features include:
... [More] Support for KAOS goal and obstacle modelling, and traceability between goal, requirements, security, and usability model elements.
* Support for entering and managing usability data, such as personas, tasks, and use cases
* Support for entering and managing risk analysis data.
* Automatic visualisation of models, and quantitative/quantative scoring of security and usability data
* Automatic document generation of a VOLERE compliant requirements specification. [Less]