jUCMNav is a graphical editor for modeling, analysis and transformations with the User Requirements Notation (URN), which includes the Use Case Map (UCM) notation and the Goal-oriented Requirement Language (GRL). It also supports Feature Models. jUCMNav is an Eclipse plug-in.
RequMNGT is a Redmine plugin that allows you to manage in your software project:
* system and software requirements.
* baseline and Request For Change.
1. you can identify business artifacts, software artifact and others like Business Actor, Business Use Case,...
... [More] can manage and check the (Horizontal and vertical) TOTAL TRACEABILITY between the different artifact of a software project:
* Feature, Requirement, Use case, classes, test case, code ...
3. You can create, delete, modify one or several baseline and manage the requests for change.
4. You can generate different reports (requirement, usecase, testcase, Metrics ...)
5. If you install the risk management plugin RiskMNGT, you could classify the requirements or scenarios according to the exposure level [Less]
CAIRIS (Computer Aided Integration of Requirements and Information Security) is a Requirements Management tool for specifying secure and usable systems. CAIRIS was built from the ground-up to support the elements necessary for usability, requirements, and risk analysis. Its features include:
... [More] Support for KAOS goal and obstacle modelling, and traceability between goal, requirements, security, and usability model elements.
* Support for entering and managing usability data, such as personas, tasks, and use cases
* Support for entering and managing risk analysis data.
* Automatic visualisation of models, and quantitative/quantative scoring of security and usability data
* Automatic document generation of a VOLERE compliant requirements specification. [Less]