StatSVN retrieves information from a Subversion repository and generates various tables and charts describing the project development.
* Timeline for the lines of code
* Lines of code for each developer
* Activity by Clock time
* Authors Activity
* Author activity per
... [More] Module
* Author Most Recent Commits with links to ViewVc
* Stats per directory
* Average file size
* Files with most revisions
* Directory Sizes
* Repository Tags Number of LOC per version.
* Repository tree with file count and lines of code
* LOC and Churn the evolution of LOC and the amount of change per day
* Repo Map the dynamic hierarchical view of your repo for the last 30 days
The current version of StatSVN generates a static suite of HTML or XDOC documents [Less]
How to represent and visualize a lot of information at a glance is a hot topic in IT. A Treemap, also known as Heatmap, is an important tool for this. A TreeMap graphically represents a hierarchical structure. Typically, the hierarchy will involve a tree of nodes of different sizes and different
... [More] colours.
A Heatmap/Treemap is great to see a lot of information in one glance. It can be interactive and allow you to drill down into some section of the hierarchy. More on treemapping on Wikipedia. [Less]