Netmagis is a complete application to:
- manage IPv4 and IPv6 addresses, and generate DNS zone files for BIND and DHCP files for ISC-DHCP
- delegate DNS management to other people
- manage a large number of networks, users domains, DHCP profiles, etc.
- create automatic network maps of your
... [More] network topology (switched or routed)
- assign VLAN to equipment interfaces via a simple Web interface (for Cisco, HP or Juniper equipments)
- access to traffic graphs
- locate hosts by IP address, MAC address or network equipement port
Netmagis uses a database describing your networks, privileges that you give to groups of users, DHCP profiles that you want to assign to DHCP ranges or hosts, etc. Netmagis is de facto a true network information system. [Less]
LibreNMS is an autodiscovering PHP/MySQL/SNMP based network monitoring which includes support for a wide range of network hardware and operating systems including Cisco, Linux, FreeBSD, Juniper, Brocade, Foundry, HP and many more. LibreNMS is a community-based fork of Observium.
... [More] LibreNMS to be a viable project and community that:
focuses on the needs of its users, and
offers a welcoming, friendly environment for everyone.
The Debian Social Contract will be the basis of our priority system, and mutual respect the basis of our behaviour towards others. For more about the culture we're trying to build, please read the Freenode philosophy, including guidelines for running an IRC channel and being a community catalyst. [Less]