Canary is an open source Twitter client, developed in Objective-C / Cocoa and is under an MIT license.
Canary's main features are multiple timelines, filters to help you focus on the stuff you read, drag-and-drop TwitPic integration and an easy way to add/remove/block fellow twitterers.
- Full support for Growl notifications
- Recognizes (and underlines) URLs, hashtags, ISBNs, ISSNs
- Add or remove, block or unblock users on the fly, favorites and retweets any tweet, visit users' home or twitter pages
- Login in and out of multiple Twitter accounts
- Drag and drop any picture to TwitPic or take your own picture
- iTunes integration
- Automatic URL shortening on paste
- Researcher friendly: recognizes DOI and HDL identifiers and resolves them to the original articles [Less]
Open source twitter-clone and microblogging platform developed on the asp.net mvc framework.
There is a live version at http://www.yonkly.com
You can also get more information on my blog at http://www.emadibrahim.com/category/yonkly/ and you can follow me on twitter at
... [More] http://twitter.com/eibrahim
Make sure you create the web.config file. Use the web.sample.config as a starting point and change the appSettings, connection strings and mailsettings to work with your environment. [Less]