LibreOffice is an integrated office suite based on copyleft licenses and compatible with most document formats and standards. Libreoffice is backed by The Document Foundation, which represents a large independent community of enterprises, developers and other volunteers moved by the common goal of
... [More] bringing to the market the best software for personal productivity. LibreOffice is open source, and free to download, use and distribute. [Less]
Generator of extremely fast lexical analysers. Sophisticated input/buffer management. Many character encodings (incl. ASCII, UTF8, UTF16, RUSCII, ...) are directly supported. Regular expressions are specified in the lex/flex style.
* Support for Unicode and many other character
... [More] encodings.
* Modes with inheritance relationships and transition rules.
* Sophisticated buffer management.
* Include stacks.
* Customized token classes.
* Template compression for code size reduction.
* Path compression for code size reduction.
* Possibility of indentation based lexical analysis (INDENT, DEDENT, NODENT).
* Produces direct coded lexical analyzers.
* Adjustable implicit line and column number counting. [Less]