Dina is web framework that use Django as its base. Django did not provide some functionality that is important for web development ( because of its philosophy ). So Dina try to fill these gaps in Django and provide a higher level web framework on top of Django.
Dina try to reach these goals:
* Be compatible with Django as much as it can.
* Provide some CMS functionality to avoid extra coding
* Provide a installer to easily install Dina
* A powerful apt like package management to allow easy package installing
* and etc ( for more information take a look at docs ).
|...mad Khan Beigi||Sameer Rahmani|
|...ad Hassanzadeh||Amin Oruji|
|Nima Nazari||mohamad efazati|