GledPlay is an Open Source C++ framework to develop games and applications for Windows Mobile devices. It comprises 4 development modules.
* GledDraw: A Surface oriented 2D graphics framework, based on DirectDraw API.
* GledVideo: Video playback module integrated with GledDraw.
* GledApplication: This module takes care of all the OS specific details (like thread initialization, event handling, and more), the game loop, and game states handling, letting you concentrate on your game logic.
* GledSave: A File System abstraction module, that lets you read and write files and resource packages.
GledPlay is built for:
* Desktop PCs running windows
* MS Pocket PC
* MS SmartPhones
You develop on your PC without emulators and compile the same code for other devices.