Rpi-hw (short for "Raspberry Pi Hardware") is a free C++ library designed to manage the Raspberry Pi's GPIO connector and its other buses. It allows you to connect several devices to the board (including displays, keypads, stepper motors, and sensors) as you would with Arduino's libraries.
* Low-level access to the GPIO Connector and SPI, I2C, UART buses
* High-level input/output interfaces
* Support for I/O expander ICs
* Support for many devices, including displays, keypads, stepper motors, and sensors
* Unicode support (built-in)
* Support for standard fonts (using FreeType) (optional)
* Support for multiple image formats (using Magick++ API) (optional)
* Drawing functions
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.