The Sigar API provides a portable interface for gathering system information such as:
* System memory, swap, cpu, load average, uptime, logins
* Per-process memory, cpu, credential info, state, arguments, environment, open files
* File system detection and metrics
* Network interface detection, configuration info and metrics
* Network route and connection tables
This information is available in most operating systems, but each OS has their own way(s) providing it.
SIGAR provides developers with one API to access this information regardless of the underlying platform.
The core API is implemented in pure C with bindings currently implemented for Java, Perl, Ruby, Python, PHP and C#.
Use Patent Claims
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities