The sysstat package contains utilities to monitor system performance and usage activity. Sysstat contains various utilities, common to many commercial Unixes, and tools you can schedule via cron to collect and historize performance and activity data.
* iostat(1) reports CPU statistics and input/output statistics for devices, partitions and network filesystems.
* mpstat(1) reports individual or combined processor related statistics.
* pidstat(1) reports statistics for Linux tasks (processes) : I/O, CPU, memory, etc.
* sar(1) collects, reports and saves system activity information (CPU, memory, disks, interrupts, network interfaces, TTY, kernel tables,etc.)
* sadc(8) is the system activity data collector, used as a backend for sar.
* sa1(8) collects and stores binary
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities