AppWatch is a Qt based application which allows for easier tracking of Maemo repository activities, namely:
* Repository history - list of applications being added, updated or removed from various repositories (even those not enabled by the user, e.g. testing and devel)
* Hot Apps - list applications by download activity last week
* App Forecast - show applications currently in QA, in order of expected arrival to Extras
* App Stats - download graph of particular applications
* Show a graph with the number of apps in repositories
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.