C++ Bloom Filter Library, with the following capabilities:
1. Optimal parameter selection based on expected false positive rate.
2. Union, intersection and difference operations between bloom filters.
3. Compression of in-use table (increase in false positive probability vs space)
4. Portable and efficient source code implementation.
* GCC 4.0+
* Intel C++ Compiler 9.0+
* Microsoft Visual C++ 8.0+
* Comeau C/C++ 4.1+
For more information please visit: http://www.partow.net/programming/hashfunctions/index.html
Use Patent Claims
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.