Blueprint reverse-engineers servers.
* Easy configuration management.
* Detect relevant packages, files, and source installs.
* Generate reusable server configs.
* Convert blueprints to Puppet or Chef.
* No DSLs, no extra servers, no workflow changes.
Blueprint looks inside popular package managers, finds changes you made to configuration files, and archives software you built from source. It runs on Debian- and RPM-based Linux distros with Python >= 2.6 and Git >= 1.7. See http://devstructure.github.com/blueprint/ for comprehensive documentation and examples.
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities