The BNF Converter is a compiler construction tool generating a compiler front-end from a Labelled BNF grammar. It is currently able to generate C, C++, C#, F#, Haskell, Java, and OCaml, as well as XML representations.
Given a Labelled BNF grammar the tool produces:
* an abstract syntax implementation
* a case skeleton for the abstract syntax in the same language
* an Alex, JLex, or Flex lexer generator file
* a Happy, CUP, or Bison parser generator file
* a pretty-printer as a Haskell/Java/C++/C module
* a Latex file containing a readable specification of the language
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.