Daisy Diff is a Java library that diffs (compares) HTML files.
Added and removed words are highlighted and changes to the styling are annotated.
This project was a Google Summer of Code project for DaisyCMS.
* Works with badly formed HTML that can be found "in the wild".
* The diffing is more specialized in HTML than XML tree differs. Changing part of a text node will not cause the entire node to be changed.
* In addition to the default visual diff, HTML source can be diffed coherently.
* Provides easy to understand descriptions of the changes.
* Allow easy browsing of the modifications through keyboard shortcuts.