Daisy Diff is a Java library that diffs (compares) HTML files.
Added and removed words are highlighted and changes to the styling are annotated.
This project was a Google Summer of Code project for DaisyCMS.
* Works with badly formed HTML that can be found "in the wild".
* The diffing is more specialized in HTML than XML tree differs. Changing part of a text node will not cause the entire node to be changed.
* In addition to the default visual diff, HTML source can be diffed coherently.
* Provides easy to understand descriptions of the changes.
* Allow easy browsing of the modifications through keyboard shortcuts.
Use Patent Claims
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.