Flush is a GTK-based BitTorrent client. You can use it to download files from
the BitTorrent network.
* Controlling running instance by command line interface.
* Running many instances with different configs from the same user.
* Automatic copying finished downloads to specified directory.
* Setting custom download path for each file of the torrent.
* Ability to choose torrent file's character set encoding.
* Automatic torrents loading from specified directory.
* Automatic pausing and removing old torrents.
* Temporary pausing and resuming torrents.
* Overall and current session statistics.
* Creating your own torrent files.
* IP filter.
Flush uses Rasterbar's version of libtorrent.
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities