FunkLoad is a functional and load web tester, written in Python, whose main use cases are:
- Functional testing of web projects, and thus regression testing as well.
- Performance testing: by loading the web application and monitoring your servers it helps you to pinpoint bottlenecks, giving a detailed report of performance measurement.
- Load testing tool to expose bugs that do not surface in cursory testing, like volume testing or longevity testing.
- Stress testing tool to overwhelm the web application resources and test the application recoverability.
- Writing web agents by scripting any web repetitive task.
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.