gidooCMS is a kind of framework for CMS systems based on Apache Wicket. You have the basic features of an CMS, but you add you own functionality by extending Java-classes. E.g. you will write the code for creating a menu by yourself directly in Java. Currently we use Apache Jackrabbit as persistance engine.
Some of the important features:
* rights management using sections (like Servlet contexts)
* version history
* backup (import and export)
* XML validation of new pages
* simple preview functionality
* extend the GUI of the CMS
* a lot of small things that make life easier ;-)
Use Patent Claims
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.