If you want to easily tag multiple MP3, Ogg/Vorbis, FLAC, MPC, MP4/AAC, MP2, Speex, TrueAudio and WavPack files (e.g. full albums) without typing the same information again and again and have control over both ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags, then Kid3 is the program you are looking for.
With Kid3 you can:
- Edit tags in MP3, Ogg/Vorbis, FLAC, MPC, MP4/AAC, MP2, Speex, TrueAudio and WavPack files
- Convert between ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3 and ID3v2.4 tags
- Edit tags of multiple files
- Generate tags from filenames
- Generate filenames from tags
- Rename and create directories from tags
- Generate playlist files
- Automatically convert upper and lower case and replace strings
- Import from gnudb.org, TrackType.org, MusicBrainz, Discogs
- Export tags as CSV, HTML, playlists, Kover XML and in other formats
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities