Kiten is a Japanese reference/learning tool.
* Search with english keyword, Japanese reading, or a Kanji string on a list of EDICT files.
* Search with english keyword, Japanese reading, number of strokes, grade number, or a Kanji on a list of KANJIDIC files.
* Comes with all necessary files.
* Very fast.
* Limit searches to only common entries.
* Nested searches of results possible.
* Compact, small, fast interface.
* Global KDE keybindings for searching highlighted strings.
* Learning dialog. (One can even open up multiple ones and have them sync between each other.)
* Browse Kanji by grade.
* Add Kanji to a list for later learning.
* Browse list, and get quizzed on them.
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.