Kiten is a Japanese reference/learning tool.
* Search with english keyword, Japanese reading, or a Kanji string on a list of EDICT files.
* Search with english keyword, Japanese reading, number of strokes, grade number, or a Kanji on a list of KANJIDIC files.
* Comes with all necessary files.
* Very fast.
* Limit searches to only common entries.
* Nested searches of results possible.
* Compact, small, fast interface.
* Global KDE keybindings for searching highlighted strings.
* Learning dialog. (One can even open up multiple ones and have them sync between each other.)
* Browse Kanji by grade.
* Add Kanji to a list for later learning.
* Browse list, and get quizzed on them.
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities