KmPlot is a mathematical function plotter. It has a powerful parser built in. You can plot different functions simultaneously and combine their function terms to build new functions. KmPlot supports functions with parameters and functions in polar coordinates. Several grid modes are possible. Plots may be printed with high precision in correct scale.
* powerful mathematical parser
* precise metric printing
* different plot types (functions, parametric, polar)
* highly configurable visual settings (plot line, axes, grid)
* export to bitmap format (BMP and PNG) and scalable vector graphics (SVG)
* save/load complete session in readable xml format
* trace mode: cross hair following plot, coordinates shown in the status bar
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.