LiquiBase is a DBMS-independent library for tracking, managing and applying database changes. It is built on a simple premise: All database changes (structure and data) are stored in an XML-based descriptive manner and checked into source control.
LiquiBase aims to provide a solution that:
* Supports merging of changes from multiple developers
* Works well with code branches
* Allows you to manage production data as well as various test datasets
* Works in an environment where multiple machines will be attempting to migrate the database concurrently
* Supports automated change-applying or generation of SQL scripts that can be approved and applied by a DBA
* Supports rolling back changes
* Database "diff" tool
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.