Marvin is an extensible, cross-platform and open source image processing framework developed in Java. The framework provides features to:
- manipulate images;
- manipulate captured video frames;
- multithreading image processing;
- integrate plug-ins with Graphical User - Interface(GUI);
- analyze plug-in performance;
- extend features via plug-ins;
- unit test automation;
The image processing algorithms are implemend as a plug-in and can be plugged into other plug-ins, thirdy-party applications and the MarvinEditor - an image editing software. Currently, there are 44 plug-ins available for a wide range of different purposes.
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities